With the World Cup coming to an end, we took a look at the footballers and came up with this list. The footballers love to show off their individuality with their locks. From mohawks, dreads to afros, we think only these World Cups stars can pull them off.
1. Kyle Beckerman – The American midfielder’s dreads are pretty sexy don’t you think?
2. Saphir Taider –How do you like this Algerian soccer stars mohawk?
3. Marouane Fellaini – Not only is he known for his afro, this Belgian player is also known for scoring the game-equalizing goal against Algeria.
4. David Luiz – This Brazilian footballer seems a little confused about his curls as well.
5. Asamoah Gyan – Much of the Ghanaian team sports this shaven sides cut, but Gyan stands out by sporting it with his jersey number.
6. Guillermo Ochoa – Mexico’s goalie reached superhero status in their tie game against Brazil—headband included.
7. Arturo Vidal –We can tell this Chilean midfielder is very concerned about his hair, always making sure that every strand is still in place.
8. Bacary Sagna – This French midfielder decided to go with bleached braids.
9. Andre Schuerrle – German pretty boy is keeping up with the trend of bleached brows. Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry, look out!
10. Edinson Cavani – Uruguayan striker Cavani likes the samurai hairdo at certain games.
1. Eliminate dandruff and dry scalp Argan oil is a great moisturizer and can be used to fight both dandruff and dry scalp as it’s extraordinarily high in vitamin E and antioxidants. The essential fatty...
Both men and women suffer from hair loss. Some start to complain of decreasing density of hair, while others worry that their hair parting is showing through increasingly, hair line is receding or there...